Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

How can I increase the testes size of a 4 yr old boy ?

my 4 yrs old son has very small size testes ( ~4-5 mm.) both sides . He has normal XY Chromosome with no others developmental problems. Since his testes can produce hormone in normal level ( we did test when he was 3 months ), Endocrinologist here in Thailand say we ve wait to see his adolescent time . But I really want to know if we have other way to help him . What should I do to make his testes bigger?.May be some kind of food or any medical supplement?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  153
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The size of testes you wrote is really small but the positive point is the normal hormonal level.If the development of sex organs (here in this case testes) is not proper in child then there can be a growth spurt around the 12-14 yrs ;also during the period till your child reaches the age the testes will keep on growing but no body can predict how much.As for the medicine or supplement to increase the size there is none available or else even the Endocrinologist might have given.Please be calm and let him grow.You as a caring mother just maintain his healthy diet and regular follow up with his doctor .
Answered: Sat, 23 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I really appreciate for Dr.ShainaZ Arif Kaware 's advise and kindness. And I still wanna hear from parents or doctor who experienced this like me . Thank you very much !!!
Answered: Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor