Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

How can I increase the sperm count ?

I am 28 yrs old my semen counting is 64% I want a child so what can I do??
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  244
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello bachchu;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If the motility of your semen is 64% then you are fine and if the normal form of sperms are more than 60% then you will become a father.So only semen count is not important you should write the detailed report to understand it better and guide you.I guess all the other reports of you as well as your wife are normal. the main criteria for having a baby are:-
-regular periods
-proper ovulation
-patent fallopian tubes
-normal semen analysis
If these things are normal you will have a baby
To increase the chances you should have sex alternate day from 10th day of start of menses till 21 day as it is more fertile period.
All the best.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor