Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How can I increase the size of my breasts ?

hai 24 years weight is 38 kg and my breast was too small....for me june 6 is financee blaming for my breast for sex ...i dont have any problems in a body becoz i taken full medical check up.....
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
If you do not feel bad, I would recommend you to stay away from this guy, or else he will definitely trouble you in the future. A good husband will never bother about trivial things like this. It is not your problem, it is your genetic make-up which has given you this built. Think over again whether you need him.
Take care

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor