Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How can I increase the height and weight at the age of 18 years ?

i m 18 years oldand i have not a ideal height as well as weight campare to other 18 years old friendsso what should i want to do for increase ny height
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  389
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
helo , ri8 nw ur length and weight...wat abt ur parent ....r u taking propet nutrious diet...all these thng important for height and body growth ....frst tel me all...thn I shall advise u properly....thanx u
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Take high nourishing food containing pulses.cereal, eggs,dry fruits,milk with high fat.
Have more green veges,fresh fruits,
Do regular height increasing exercise like running,jogging,swimming,cycling,rope jumping.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response
Take protein rich diet, fruits and vegetable get in touch with dietitian.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor