Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

152 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can I increase the duration of sex ?

hello Dr.i m 32 yearold in chennai,i want doing long time sex with my wife,please give sugg and any doing only 5to10min,please help me
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
intercourse for 5-10 minutes is very normal so you do not worry.
To prong your sex time cidanopril (viagra) is available but you can use after your doctor's prescription and under his guidance.
If your wife require more time to reach climax then before intercourse you excite your wife with foreplay,verbal talk,fantasy etc.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....