Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my weight in a healthy way so that I look according to my age ?

my age is 24 years. but i look like a 16-years boy. my height is 5 8 and i am very lean from childhood that s why feel uncomfortable in myself. i also consult a doctor and followed his medicine. but no gain. i had tried also gym. but no gain my weight is 45kg. i am too much lean in looking. i want to increase weight and also be healthy looking in normal health according to my age. please suggest me very soon what should i do? if possible please name any doctor of bhopal to consult. please very soon
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you should rule out the cause of it by getting blood test like CBC ESR blood sugur, thyroid profile , mountex test. if you find everything is normal then start fatty n protine riched diet. stop work out in gym ,you should start morning walk only.
Answered: Sun, 31 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor