Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my sexual stiffness to get good baby ?

how can i increase my sexual stiffness to get good baby.? hi, sir which date is perfect to get pragnanent..?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  407
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
when am doing sex with my husband i feel alot of pain in my vargin, asif soming is pulling me out, even when am sitting on the chair or bed, it´s so pain and alot of light disschage coming out,and i feel some werid things around my Abdomen. plz help me
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response
having problems in getting it up and keeping it hard, how do i over come this? could it be stress related my sex life was fantastic once and now not so, do i need strengthen core etc
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response

d best time to get pregnant is having intercourse 4 days after and 4days before ur ovulation period

ovulation occurs 14 days before ur menstrual cycle

so in  short d best time is 10th day to 18th day in a cycle of 30 days.

Answered: Sun, 4 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor