How can I increase my penis size ?

my penis is small in size how i can incrise in 2 inche please give me in ditails
Thu, 5 Jan 2012
's  Response

hello sir my name is rahul i am from japur i wanna ask to about my penis, my penis size is so small how to bigger this and , how to remove my penis forskin, plz sir give me suggestion thank you

hi. for a few weeks now i have noticed a hard bump on the shaft of my penis (just below the head, on the left hand side). it feels like its under the skin. it is skin coloured and painless. it feels like a somewhat swelling and is a rather rectangular shape, the size is around 1cm in length and about 3mm in width. it has increased in size a bit. i tried popping it once as a white substance came from it once when doing so (much like a zit). however now nothing happens and it feels like its scarring up. i feel like it is an inflammed gland or something but im not sure. any help would be appreciated

How to increase penis size.?