Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

198 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can I increase my penis size at 60 years ?

I am sixty, diabatic(fasting 87,pp 98) the size of my penis is reduced since 2 months..Will u please suggest me medicines?
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.I think the size can not reduce,but you may having erectile dysfunction means difficulty in getting and maintain erection.For this strict control of diabetes is must.Apart from this please get you lipid profile done.Do regular exercise and deep breathing exercise.In absence of cardiac problem you can drugs for this but only after consulting your doctor.bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....