How can I increase my penis size at 60 years ?

I am sixty, diabatic(fasting 87,pp 98) the size of my penis is reduced since 2 months..Will u please suggest me medicines? aarreemm@gmail.com
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Hi,thanks for query.I think the size can not reduce,but you may having erectile dysfunction means difficulty in getting and maintain erection.For this strict control of diabetes is must.Apart from this please get you lipid profile done.Do regular exercise and deep breathing exercise.In absence of cardiac problem you can drugs for this but only after consulting your doctor.bye.