Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my height ? please advise me

i am 25 yrs old girl, my height is 4 11.pls help me to increase my height, is it possible , if yes then how i heard that at this age , its difficult to increase the height. am too short, advice to increase the height, though i have good diet
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  467
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
high heals.pumps.platforlm shoes. you arent likely to grow eny taller.and stretching and pills poshions and stretching devices are just a bunch of horse puckey.ofcourse thare is sergery but that is not an option that would be worth considering due to all of the risk. you are perfect just as you are couse you are an individuial you werent ment to fit a mold of someone elses idia of life not everyone will like you or think that you are the moast beautyfull of them what ? ill bet someone in this worald thinks that you are beautyfull and would love you unconitionally just as you are.the real trick is finding him or think youre hight is a problem?sweety i only wish that was my moast serious problem.REALLY.
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor