Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my height at 25 years ?

i m 25 years old girl my height is 4feet 2 inches and my weight is 32kg i want to increase my height wat should i do plz tell
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  191
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Pediatrician 's  Response
hello dilmeet,
welcome to healthcaremagic
height depends upon the genetics of the individual.if your parents of less height then there is very less chance to get increse height.after 22 yrs height increase chances decrease.
if posssible increse ur protein content and regular stretching excercises. yoga is also helpful
take care
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
hello dilmeet kaur ji
At the age of 25 it becomes almost impossible to increase height as the growing points fuse to form bones and no more growth in height takes place at this age. slight variations you may expect with regular exercise and balanced diet, increase your protein intake. Some psychologsts suggest auto suggestion that is by standing before a mirror and repeating mentally and feeling emotionaltty that you are growing taller every day. wish you beest of health.
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor