Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my height at 21 years of age ?

sir my age is 21. i want to increase my height..can u please give me the details of treatment for height growth...
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
To increase height at this age is very difficult but as far as diet is concerned balanced diet with slightly rich proteins help a better way for growth. Regular exercise and self motivation works occassionally.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajeshkant Saihgal's  Response
there is no medicine to increase the height.
at the age of 21 ,now there is no chance of increaing height.
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello mohan;

welcome to HealthcareMagic

The height of males can increase upto 21 yrs of age and the height is related to family genes so your height you will be in proportion to your parents like if they are tall you grow tall if they are short you will be short accordingly.For the treatment if it is possible with the help of growth hormone at your age (which i feel will not work) you need to consult a Endocrinologist in your city for opinion he will guide you.

Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor