Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my height and weight ?

I m 18 years height is 5.2ft.and weight is 40 kg.I looks smaller than others of my age.I looks like of 13 or 14 years boy.Since five years I haven t figured any body development in me.I have started masturbation since 13 years age.Is masturbation responsible for the halt of my body development? If so how could I increase my height and weight?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
body weight and masturbation don't have any relationship don't worry. but dont have a habit of masturbating daily. you have to masturbate when really you get the feeling. if you are 18 years and you looks like 13 or 14, be happy because your ageing process is slow. and to gain weight you gym and develop body and take high protein food. defiantly you will gain weight.
Answered: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor