Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my height ? I am 26 years old

hi i am 26 years old my height is only 5 3 and i am so much worry about it. please help me..
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

Height increases up the age of 21 in male.Now it is some what dificult at 26.You are late for this.Otherwise you can try for it by exercise,swimming,cycling and calcium rich diet.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to do exercise which stretch ur body like pull ups ,sits up,swimming ,skipping etc
cycling is also good
do eat fruits and green veg regularly
drink more water
all these will do little as height is determine by gene and we can not alter them more
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor