Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my height ? I am 24 year old

i m hgt is 155 cm i need a of max 158..plz help me dr as i wanna apply in avaition industry .. i wanna increase my height i m 155cm an i m 24yrs can my hght b increased to 4cm plz..if possible plz do help me out
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic...
Height depends on a lot of factors , mostly genetic. At 24 yrs , i am sorry to let you know that there are no scientifically proved ways to increase height. Only way is by wats called illizarows technique , for which u need to consult an orthopedician. Let me give u an insight of wat it is ? Here the bones of legs are cut and fixed in a way that they leave a gap in between and over time bone grows up to fill that gap, thus increasing the height. As u can see its a surgical procedure and needs meddling with ur bones , so i would never personally recommend to undergo this, just in pursuit to add up few centimeters . May render ur bones weak too . Think about it ....Sorry could not help u much.
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor