Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my breast size as one is smaller than the other ?

dear madam/sir, my breast size is very small know iam 35 years old my breast one side small compair to other side please advise me any madecin.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Usually breast size will differ but not very significant difference in size. If there is much difference you will need to consult Surgeon to get evaluated for any lumps in breast. You may drink more milk, eat pulses, eggs, chicken, lean meat, eat methi or fenugreek in diet to improve breast size. Also wearing underwire brassiere will help increase the visible size. Join a Gym and learn pectoral chest muscle exercises to improve breast size and definition. If you want definitive treatment you can consult Breast Cosmetologist for breast implants.
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor