Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my body size, chest size and my muscles ?

hi doctors i am abdul rauf and my weight is 41 and age is 18 i want to incress my body size and chest size and my muscels plz tell me a way to be smart
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi rauf.khan786,
you are underweight for your age and weight. To increase your weight you will have to eat healthy foods. consume lots of proteins and plan a work out regimen. There are various work outs for the chest like Bench press, push ups, chest flyes. You may learn all of these at an gym. Musces grow with adequate exercise. Hope that answers the question
Take care
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor