Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my HB level ?

hi i am a girl 21 years , i want to increase my hb level now i am having 9.3 % want to increase hb by diet
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  150
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
start morning: 2 glass lukewarm water + honey+ lemon
BF: egg omellette + orange juice + brown bread
whenever having food include : vitc foods lemon squeezed or citrus fruit to aid absorption
1Tsp aliv seeds(halim) soaked in milk + coconut grated + flaxseeds+ nuts+jaggery
boil coconut +jaggery +add seeds soaked in milk + make ladoos when mildly cold .
U can have seeds like til/ safflower 1 handful daily
meat /poultry / fish daily causes rapid increase in hb%
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
hi,welcome to health care magic family,
as you have low hb level, firstly you see that your blood loss during period is not more,this condition is called menorrahiga,if it is there please take treatment from gynac.
you take nourishing diet contain more protein, take spinach ,green vegetables ,carrots, dates, gaud fresh fruits.
have good iron tablets for about 3 months,,
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
sir wat is orrect time to to take vitamin tablets ,, morning or night ?
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor