Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

How can I improve my sperm count again ?

Hi, i am about 36yrs.about 5yrs ago i had staph infection. it was treated and after the treatment, my sperm count rose to 50milion from 10million. since then i didnt go for any check up until recently when i was diagnosed for the same infection and treated. now my sperm count is 10 milion. the difference between the earlier treatment is that the recovery time between treatment and my sperm count is now long. can i still recover or my sperm count curable?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
The infection is absolutely curable. May be you have not completed the Medications course as prescribed by your Doctor. Kindly consult a Urologist and get yourself examined thoroughly to rule out the exact cause. If it is the same infection you will need antibiotics for a longer duration. Stick to your treatment plan and go for regular follow up.
Good Luck.
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor