Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

How can I improve my sexual life ?

hi doctor ,i m 32 and wife 27. we are married since one year. we never had a successful insertion. my penis either slips or becomes small or couldnt go inside and stops at the opening of vagina. please give me necessory advice
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Please get your wife examined by a Gynaecologist to see if your wife has normal vaginal opening or imperforated hymen.If the opening is proper then try doing more fore play & if required use K-YJelly or Lubic jelly for lubrication.
Secondly please see for yourself whether you get proper hard erection which is required for penetration;if you don't get it then it will be difficult to penetrate.In such a case even you may need counselling or treatment just in case if you do not get proper erection.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor