Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

How can I improve my semen movement?

Hi, I m 61 and over the last 6 months to a year my semen and sperm just dissapeared. I am also suffering from diabetes 2. Even when I could ejaculate my semen would flow out slowly rather than squirting out. Any answers? Any possibilities of improvement?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
This is due to age and diabetes.
Take high nourishing diet,green veges,fruits.
Take plenty of liquids.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Hi Clive
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
It appears like you are suffering from a condition called retrograde ejaculation. Retrograde ejaculation is condition where there is entry of semen into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation. There are various causes like diabetes mellitus, use of anti depressants, spinal cord injury or idiopathic. You need to undergo urine analysis for demonstration of sperms in it. Medical treatment has got limited success. Strict control of blood sugar is required. consult urologist for further management. Take care.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor