Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How can I improve my physique ?

Dear doctors , i am a 13 yr old boy and i am out of shape , very very very very skinny , and i am weak plus im short , my parents are suggesting me to play sports but i am suggesting gym to lift weights and do general exercises , what should i do P.S.: i also dont eat alot espicially i dont eat alot fruit and im also unhealthy.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response

If u are feeling energetic it hardly matters u r skinny or fatty. if u r thinking of improving ur body go for balanced diet and regular exercise. for shaping ur body join Gym.
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor