How can I improve my concentration powers and stop being a maniac ?

i cant concentrate and my mind is always focused on cleaning i have to cleanroomhandsclothes etc again and again though it is cleanwhat is this am i getting physoco i am 21 female.and currently i am reading nursing.i have this problem since 2/3 years ago..i am loosing my concentration i can t focus on any thing properly.my focus is only in the rooms.i have to clean the room again and again though it is clean.Due to this i can t focus my mind on study.if teacher is giving lecture my mind will be at the room whether my room is clean or not if somebody enters my room and make it dirty...and so on..when i was at home i used to have this problem but now i am in hostel and i have to share my room with my partner (they are not good to me) and the problem is worse then before..i am getting psycho...
Thu, 2 May 2013