Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

How can I improve my child's concentration ?

My daughter is 7 years old.She reads in class - II. She is very unrestful minded.She does not concentrate her mind for 5 minutes in proper way.She didn t do her Board work regularly.She is also very very disobidient by nature.Please give me some suggestion how to concentrate her mind at the time of lesson.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi greetings from health care magic
Thank you very much for contacting us. it is called Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). ADHD is a problem with inattentiveness, over-activity, impulsivity, or a combination. For ADHD you can consult to any pediatrics or if you believe in homeopathy then can consult toi any qualified homeopath. Homeopathy helps a lot in ADHD. Thank you
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor