Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How can I improve my bulimic conditions ?

i have been balimic for 12 years and cant stop my hair is almost gone is there anything i can do to help it grown back ? shampoo vitamans ( i know i have to eat its just to hard i was 285 pounds when i was 16 and by 17 i was 118. then i went back up to 285 2 more times and lost my weight quicker each time i gained) please if anyone has a secret please share it.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Please get your hormone levels checked first. If you have iregular menses, then get a ultrasonography done as well. Weight control is important for a healthy body, which includes healthy hair. So see a dietician/ or an expert personally.
For hair loss you can try homeopathy , with confidence.
Homeremedies- regular head massage to improve circulation., avoiding too many hair products is very helpful. Diet containing good proteins. (eggs, milk, nuts)
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor