Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

How can I identify if I have Diabetes I or II ?

how to know that i have diabetes level 1or 2 cruntly i m taking the medicine name mgpsr2 ( 2 pils in a day) and my diabetes level now 110 and i m still eating some sweet thing like tea etc. and can my medicine mgpsr2 make some defect on my seman
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.In case type-1 diabetes insulin is the treatment.With drugs it can never be controlled.Your sugar is in control that is good.This drugs can not affect semen.bye.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor