Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

How can I hide my loss of virginity? Go for artificial hymen?

Hi Dr. Samuel, I am 25 years old. Almost 8 months back I had done intercourse. Now I am going to get marry in 7-8months. I don t want my husband to know that I have lost my verginity. I have heard of some fake Hymen or Stitches. Please advise is it fine to go for stitches or Artificial Hymen? Or if there is any other way to fake Verginity - please let me know. Thank You!
Thu, 15 May 2014
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The loss of virginity can be hidden with the help of surgical correction of the torn hymen and vaginoplasty. It is a plastic surgery.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor