How can I have prolonged sex ?

Dear sir, I am 30 male. I have been married 6 months back. Since then i do sex with my wife 2-3 times a week. I always try to give her satisfaction but i discharge quickly within 3 mins and she wants to prolong it to 10-15 mins. which i have to carry on even after my discharge for her satisfaction. though i feel unwillingness to do sex after discharge and my penis feels trouble getting in and out, but anyhow i have to do it for my wife. I am not impotant i get very firm erraction. I want to clear one more thing that during sex i give slow strokes which my wife does nt like. she urges me to give strokes vigorously, and when i strok faster i get discharged within 30 strokes. I can prolong the intercourse if i go slowly but as soon as i do it fast i leak it. Please help me. i will be highly obliged.
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The time of 3 mins is normal and i guess it is fine as for satisfaction please understand that satisfaction in case of female is a tricky thing so you will have to do more foreplay because at one time of sex a female can have more than one orgasm which is not possible in males as after the discharge of semen there is no other orgasm till you do sex for second time.Unwillingness of sex after orgasm is also normal as in case of males after one orgasm to revert back to sex it takes at least 1 hour or more than that;so again no need to worry.The best thing to do in your case is to do more foreplay before intercourse and hopefully you and your wife both will get good and natural satisfaction.Try it.
All the best.
Thanks