Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How can I have prolonged sex ?

Dear sir, I am 30 male. I have been married 6 months back. Since then i do sex with my wife 2-3 times a week. I always try to give her satisfaction but i discharge quickly within 3 mins and she wants to prolong it to 10-15 mins. which i have to carry on even after my discharge for her satisfaction. though i feel unwillingness to do sex after discharge and my penis feels trouble getting in and out, but anyhow i have to do it for my wife. I am not impotant i get very firm erraction. I want to clear one more thing that during sex i give slow strokes which my wife does nt like. she urges me to give strokes vigorously, and when i strok faster i get discharged within 30 strokes. I can prolong the intercourse if i go slowly but as soon as i do it fast i leak it. Please help me. i will be highly obliged.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  366
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The time of 3 mins is normal and i guess it is fine as for satisfaction please understand that satisfaction in case of female is a tricky thing so you will have to do more foreplay because at one time of sex a female can have more than one orgasm which is not possible in males as after the discharge of semen there is no other orgasm till you do sex for second time.Unwillingness of sex after orgasm is also normal as in case of males after one orgasm to revert back to sex it takes at least 1 hour or more than that;so again no need to worry.The best thing to do in your case is to do more foreplay before intercourse and hopefully you and your wife both will get good and natural satisfaction.Try it.
All the best.
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor