Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

How can I have intercourse without pain ?

i have been married for a month. but still could not do the intercourse as i find it very painful. please help. i m finding it difficult to have the intercourse as my vagina does not get wet and it pains when he tries to insert. Also his penis size is very big and it is thick too. is it possible that my vaginal opening is too small for him?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Nothing of this sort. it is a very common problem. should have no apprehension. a foreplay is likely to be helpful. Anxiety will keep u in a vicious cycle where dryness and stiffness/spasm will get aggravated. selected audiovisual stimuli (movies) are helpful. Vaginal lubricants are also the next line of management. In love marraiges this problem is rarely reported because excitement is more and fear/ anxiety is less. So things really lie in mind and not locally.
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor