Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

How can I grow taller in a short time ?

how can i get taller fast i am 15 and my height is 5.7 inches.i am a bit weak.i am a boy.i was really a short boy before 12.then i got a growth spurt and i grew up to 5.5 inches.can you tell me how to get a growth spurt?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
As you are only 15years of age so you still have time for gaining height. In your case I believe balanced diet along with regular exercise and slightly more of proteins in diet will render desired results.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You still have some chance of increasing your height till you reach 18 years,in most of the cases when you attain puberty,which you have reached ,you can not increase your height much as the ends of long bones has stopped growing.Do regular exercise and take heathy diet ,which can help to certain extent.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to hcm
start playing basketball and also do swimming and jog daily..have a healthy lifestyle..growth period is till 18-20 yrs u can really grow taller if u try..get involved in active sports,,tc
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
you age is 15 year it means that your height increase.but what you need is good exercise and proper food supplement.untill you reach puberty you good chance to increase your need to take medicine.
thanks for using HCM fofrum
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

The maximum height you can attain depends on your genes, in short, max height of your parents ( uncles/brothers etc).
Now for growth one needs optimum nutrition, in the form of a diet; activity like swimming/tennis/badminton/basketball etc.

For max growth , homeopathic constitutional remedy also helps a lot. You can get in touch with a homeopathic physician, along with adapting the abv mentioned two .

Take care

for further enq-
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor