Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can I grow taller if I have FSGS ?

HI i have FSGS and i am 22 i was wondering if there is some way to make me taller i have fsgs i am 22 male 5 9 is there anything to hel[p me grow taller
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Your Height seems to be Normal. what is your weight? You can still have chances to grow in height until you are 25 but it cannot be guaranteed since you have crossed 18. You an try Swimming and Skipping as they are know to increase the height. In addition to this eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and Green Leafy vegetables and work out regularly. Stick to your Treatment Plan and go to your Nephrologist for regular follow up regarding FSGS.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up Queries.

Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor