Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of this burnt mark on my cheek ?

when i was 3-4 years old i got burn mark on my right chick.....
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Saggar,

The scair determined by the its thickness, extent and colour. It can be removed to a certain extent with the modern treatment methods. Please consult your cosmetic surgeon or a plastic surgeon.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
tanya ,you have not mentioned your age..kindly do so...treatment of scar depends upon the type,size of scar,whether it is raised or depressed...what texture it has..etc...There are lasers OR surgeries for such kind of scar..depends upon above consult a good plastic surgeon who has experience in lasers also.
take care,
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor