Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of the pimple scars?

Hi, may I answer your health queries? Please..
helo sir,
Hws u.? I am rohit 21(male) having pimple spot on my face.plz tel that wat to do n use to remove this spot.
N I am a big foody specialy of junk food can i continue having junk food in low quantity in compare earlier. I m to irritaed by dis please help me. n one more thing hw can i get glow on ma face as i earlier have..
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi, Rohit
Thanks for your query.
You seem to have post inflammatory hyper pigmentation following acne. I presume that you don't have active acne now.
You may do as follows:
You may take a few sessions of glycolic peel or TCA spot peels.
Apply a hydroquinone cream at night.
Use a sunscreen with both UVA and UVB protection during the day. Repeat it every 3-4 hours.
Avoid sun exposure as much as possible.
Take oral supplements of Vitamin C ,E and beta carotene.
Drink plenty of water.
Take a Balanced diet rich in minerals and antioxidants in the form of fruits and vegetables.
Since you are a big foody ,you can take junk food in low quantity.

The above treatment will help in reduction of pigmentation and also help in getting an even toned and glowing skin . But take this treatment under dermatological supervision.

Hope this solves your query.

Answered: Tue, 30 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor