Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of sunburn on the face ?

I have a small brown spot on left side of my face ...just below the corner of the eye . No doubt, caused by sun is not very obvious expect to me, of course. It looks like a sun spot, but I don t like it. Can it be removed..or faded....or frozen off. I am male...over 65 years old...professional and before the public all the time. Thank you
Wed, 18 Apr 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear Friend,

Consult a dermatologist or an oculoplastic surgeon. the spots can be removed either by laser or by RF cautary. Take care
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor