Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of my sex addiction ?

hello I am Murthy and age is 33yrs. I am adicted in this since in my age is 11Yrs . but from this I can t able to concentrate inany thing , kindly help me please.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Murthy, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You haven't mentioned what do you mean by Sex Addiction in your Case? Do you Masturbate? Do you watch Porn? If Yes, it is absolutely normal. Kindly don't worry and it wont have any adverse effect on your Future sexual life. You are 33, Why don't you consider getting Married? If you Masturbate, do it only when you are sexually aroused may be twice or thrice a week. It wont cause any harm to your Body.
If you Smoke and Drink, QUIT. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and Green leafy vegetables. Avoid stress and Exercise regularly. Practice relaxation techniques like Yoga and Meditation. This will help you concentrate on things which are more important in your Life. You are unnecessarily getting stressed out.

Good Luck.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor