Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of irregular periods and white fluid discharge ?

hi i m 30 years of age 95 kg in weight and 5 ft 7 in height . i m unmarried i m facing menstrual disorder problem and white fluid discharge problem from vagina have consulted so many doctors but the result is zero and also i have so many hairs on my chin what should i do ?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome,
to amke the menstrual flow in to normal and also for the white discharge problem best treatment can be provided by the ayurveda medicines.
you can write to us ,we have female doctors to deal with
write in details,
we will guide you
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
  User's Response
mens irregularitie s & p/v discharge are common problems of reproductive group ladies ,,..ur menstruyal irreg can b easily regulated by pills & p/v discharge is usually due to benign infection which are usually curable ... no need to worry too deep ... all this is part of hygiene of body ...
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor