How can I get rid of headache ?

hi,i m aman.i have a more headache problem.how to reduce this problem? hi,i m aman.i have a more headache problem.how to reduce this problem?
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Hi Aman
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Headache can be due to various factors like stress , tension , fever , Migraine , vessel disease or tumors.In simpler causes of headache , treatment aims at reducing the symptom.Treatment with Paracetmol is efficient in treating such headaches.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Aman,
Firstly you have to find out the reason for headache.
There is possibility of refraction of error i.e.you have numbers or not.this may cause headache.
Another common cause is sinusitis,acute or chronic.If you have common cold problem then also you may get headache.
Due to anxiety or tension there is headache
So according to probable entity you go for investigation and treatment.
ok and bye.