Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of headache ?

Hello Sir ,Iam 27 year old lady,i have headache problem,also i am thinking everytime ,currently i am studing & also i have not concentrate on study ,also increase in headache,which treatment is better for me , Homiopathics/ Ayurvedic thanks
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
from your history it suggests that you very sensitive in nature and worried for any thing which is not to be worried,it should be un noticed,
you are suffering from anxiety neurosis.
keep your mind cool and avoid un necessary thoughts,relax your mind after reading.
for headache, if you wear glass,get it rechecked by ophthalmologist or you have any ent problem.please go for checking.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor