Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of hair loss and skin acnes ?

helo am 23(female) suffering from severe hair loss and skin acnes.. am fed with diff ointments and medications..can some1 suggest best skin special doc or treatment
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  142
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
you haven't mentioned as where(locality) are you searching a skin specialist, or treatment. If you've already tried with the treatment, I would suggest you to consult a homeopath in your locality. He can give you a solution. Hair loss and acne are interrelated, so just consult a homeopath who will give you an internal medicine after proper details of your case.
Take care of your health with proper nutrition, plenty of water, proper sleep, good hygiene.
Hope that I was able to help you.
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
severe hair loss and acne indicate some hormonal problem
you need to do hormonal evaluation
better to consult dermatologist
you need to eat high protein diet
avoid stress ,smoke ,alcohol
use salicylic base facewash
there are different type of hairloss and pimple
you need treatment accordingly
you have not mention your city .

i hope i have answered your question
dr gaurav patel,skin doctor ,ahmedabad
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor