Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of gastric problem ?

from 5 years i have face gas problem many doctor i consult ;now what can ido i have suffer 3years jondis then i better but gas from allways; i consult many doctor and examine but do not find any problem ;now i can i do
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Gastric problem since 5 years needs thorough evaluation.I advise you to get tested for Helicobacter pylori and have an antibiotic course for the same.
Please provide us the test details that you have undergone till now.We can help you better.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor