How can I get rid of dust allergy ?

I am suffering from alergee . I have problem when dust & whether chage. I have many sneeze with cold . How can remove this problem .
Wed, 18 Jan 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Hi Vipul Vikas Jain, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You are suffering from Allergic Rhinits or Hay fever. Kindly do not worry as it is a easily treatable condition. Kindly get yourself examined by a Physician first to rule out any other pathology. Avoiding th triggers along anti allergy medications will definitely help you. Close doors and windows during pollen season, Use a AC in your house and car. Avoid any outdoor activity in the early morning when pollen level in the air is highest. Stay indoors on dry or windy days. Use a mask whenever you move out. Avoid dust and Pollution as much as Possible. If you have a Pet at home, remove it, if possible and Keep it out of the bedroom.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
ENT Specialist Dr. Sumit Bhatti's  Response
There is no cure for allergy. In your case you have non specific, non organic allergies such as dust and cold, which are difficult to avoid. However, allergic rhinitis can be controlled. Discuss this with your local doctor and take a fifteen day trial of the following:
1. A tablet of an anti-allergic (levo-cetrizine or rupatidine) and an anti-leukotriene (montelukast) once daily
2. A steroid nasal spray (budesonide, fluticasone or ciclesonide)
3. Regular steam inhalation
Then as per the response your doctor may continue this treatment over a few months and then taper it off, sometimes with long lasting or total relief. In resistant cases, especially where there is nasal obstruction, selective radio frequency ablation may help. In addition general avoidance such as wearing a mask to reduce exposure to dust will help.