How can I get rid of curved penis ?

i have a curve/bent to my left side of my penis,how can i get rid off from it?
Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
only surgery can help you.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer

My son is 2 years old now. He has a slightly curved penis. So does his dad We are not together anymore & my son s curved penis reminds me of my ex and is very annoying. How can I fix it to be normal as in straightened without surgery or hurting him?

curved penis sir I am about 21 years old, my hight is in between 5-6 feet,weight,65kg with a normal body. sir my penis is in a curved shape towards its left side it is like this from my small age ,and it is only when it expands.con u give me some reasons for it ,and could u recommend me whome to consern becaus iam so scared of itand feeling very shy,is there a cure for it...pleas let me know more about it..thank u sir.

Hello Doctor, Am newley married and i donot have any bad habits (Smoke, Drinking, Going for a women) etc. My problem is when i look at my Pennies, it is curved to lift side. I don t know how to let you you know the range of angle it turned. Can you please help me with the idle angle that every human will have. Please help me with a solution. Am scared to have sex with my wife. Thank you.