Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

164 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can I get rid of curved penis ?

i have a curve/bent to my left side of my penis,how can i get rid off from it?
Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
only surgery can help you.
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, i have large cord like veins on my penis that show both while erect and flaccid. On the left side is a long vein that starts from the beginning of my penis and split into two veins connected to the same vein and ends once close to my head/tip also it has mini veins connected to it as well. On the right side is a long vein and it have a bit of a curve to it. No pain I ve had these for a 3 years and don t know how to get rid of them or what they are. (More information if it helps) i do have alot if sex and i did have an masterbation addiction if that helps. Also going to the doctor was a waste of time. Help would be much appreciated.

doctor1 MD

My son is 2 years old now. He has a slightly curved penis. So does his dad We are not together anymore & my son s curved penis reminds me of my ex and is very annoying. How can I fix it to be normal as in straightened without surgery or hurting him?

doctor1 MD

curved penis sir I am about 21 years old, my hight is in between 5-6 feet,weight,65kg with a normal body. sir my penis is in a curved shape towards its left side it is like this from my small age ,and it is only when it expands.con u give me some reasons for it ,and could u recommend me whome to consern becaus iam so scared of itand feeling very shy,is there a cure for it...pleas let me know more about it..thank u sir.