Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of chicken pox scars ?

can you tell me, how I remove the spot of chicken pox in my face . chicken pox attacked me 14 days ago. I am 22 years old
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  716
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi..dear Shabuj..,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Chicken pox scars called...POSTVARICELLA SCARS..,
These are Atrophic type..,
So These Scars will respond to treatment very slowly.,
1) Use...CONTRACTUBEX...CREAM.,..windmedicare company
It contains...Extr.Cepae, Heparin sodium, Allantoin gel.,
Apply on affected part, after 2mts...rubbing gently....daily night times..,
will give good result within 4 months.,
2) Cap...Vit E and Omega III fatty acids daily for 3 months.,
Answered: Fri, 13 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan's  Response
Hello there,

Try using MEDERMA ADVANCED SCAR GEL once a day for 1 month onto the scar/ spots. Hope this helps :)
Answered: Fri, 9 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor