How can I get rid of blotchy dark spot on the forehead and side of the nose inspite of numerous treatments ?

im 21 year old...i got a a blotchy dark spot on my forehead n side of my nose for over 10 years...it dont itch me or anything..n nothing seem to helping me...plz help I m 21 year old female...i got a blotchy dark spot on my forehead n the side of my nose for over 10 years now...it don t itch me or anything... i went to a lot of doctors but none of them help...i dont really know what d skin disease name...plz help
Sun, 15 Jan 2012
welcome to healthcaremagic
if you have not consulted dermatologist yet consult
a diagnosis is to be reached for proper treatment
if nothing helps cosmetic surgery is to considered