Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of blood clots in my stomach ?

the desperate 21 yr of age scare of gtting infeccions or tummors Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...i got big internal bruicing in side my stomach cause by a reck i had on august 2010 and i have big cloths of blood enough that my stomach is deformed they big cloths of balls all over even on my back the doctor in mother frances in tyler texas had told me that they would take off away themselves but its been a long time and they hurt and im scare they would turn into tummors or a serious infeccion please help me send me an email at thank you il appreciate any answers
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  261
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The big clots of blood developed as a result of trauma do not develop into tumors. It is usually the spontaneous abnormal and rapid growths in the body that are indicative of cancers. You can have a detailed examination to clear your doubts.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor