Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of black spots on the face ?

Dear Sir,i am Anindya, i am 24 years old.i have black spots on my my face for last 4 years,it looks like layer of brunt skin spread here and there mainly around the eyes and chicks,also covering with rashes ,it makes my looks like 40 years old,i am consulting skin specialist since last one year,but there is no effect. please suggest me what should i do to get rid of it.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  227
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need argipeel and laser treatment
it will take 8-10 session to achieve good result
but u must understand that there is no treatment that give 100% result
apply good sun screen daily
better to consult dermatologist who practice cosmetology also .
wear broad rim sun glass.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. S. Nagendra's  Response
welcome to health care magic.
before you go for the remedies for black spots,you need to know what causes them in the first could be one of the following causes-
excessive exposure to sunlight,constant application of cosmetics with harmful ingredients,unhealthy eating habits,stress,pollution,acne effects.
if any of these trigger the black spots,make sure you avoid it.drink lots of water and avoid oily junk food.make sure you get enough sleep everyday.
what treatment have you tried so far?
take care!
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor