Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of black spots and long hairs around them ?

i am 23 yr old now. and its been by birth that i m having black spots over my legs with excessive hair growth never pains over there it jst like dead cell has occered. where ever that spots are there in my body it is totally covered with long hairs... can i b healed bcj it has distorted my whole body beauty..plz help me out.. plj tell me the cure
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

What you have is called CONGENITAL MELANOCYTIC NEVUS(CMN).It consist of a black nevus since birth with excess hair growth over it.Unfortunately lasers are not a good option here.Its better that you go for plastic surgery.Here too the best option is serial excession and suturing.You should consult a plastic surgeon for this .

I hope this answers your query,if you have any further questions kindly write back to us.

Dr.bharat chawda

I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to consult dermatologist
u may have multiple mole or nevus
it may be type of dermatitis
just apply moisturizer over it
LASER is good option for u
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor