Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of UTI that has affected me for the past 3 years ?

hi sir i have uti problem from last 3 years i m not able to do any work i m at home frm last three years age 26 male treatment taken ayurvedic , alopathic n also homeopathic from last three years uti problem male id
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic

Three years is a long time to have a UTI .Did you get a culture & sensitivity of urine done to find out whether it is bacterial or fungal ?Did the doctor tell you the reason why you get it ?.At least in males UTI is not recurrent so easily.Please write details so that we can understand & guide you better.
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor