Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

How can I get relief from sharp pain in my mid section which comes and go and shoots to anus and also feels like passing motion but does not get relief ?

I am having sharp pains in my mid section and when I put pressure on it with my hand it hurts sharp pains come and go and shoots to my anus area also feels like I have to go to bathroom but get no relieve or little comes out
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you might have some infection in lower pelvic area giving rise to this problem.
You might have UTI or fistula in ano.
Consult surgeon and get physically examined.
Go for antibiotic and anti inflammatory medicines.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 22 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor