Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

How can I get relief from severe chest pain ?

i m having severe chest pain . it hurts when i walk,sit, get up, eat. what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Radiologist 's  Response
First is are you male/ female . Were is the chest pain exactly is important.
Also take care of few areas like---1. Don't be hungry for long time...take food at 3-4 holy intervals. 2. Try reduce spicy food.3. Intake water intake after food.
4. Take an medications after food. 5. Increase your sleep time...early to bed and early to rise is good.
Answered: Sun, 12 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ashwini Kolur's  Response
It would have been helpful if you would mention your age, i would also like to know is chest pain continuous , associated with sweating etc...,
By Your query symptoms appear to be continuous, it can be due ti myalgia. I advice you to take tab voveran 100 mg twice for 3-5 days .If the symptoms don't disappear don't neglect , consult a physician.
Answered: Sun, 12 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor